Your Serenity is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of visitors’ personal data.
At www.your-serenity.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you have recieved your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behaviour in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalise our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Our store works with third parties that help us provide the best service for you. We limit the data they can access, only providing details for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products.
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you.
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you.
Thank you for your cooperation.